Homeowners insurance are private package insurance policies that guarantee all damages that occur in points exceeding the TCIP guarantees. There are several reasons for you to by a homeowners insurance policy.
Reasons to Have Homeowners Insurance
- Homeowners insurance protects your home and belongings from all situations such as fire, floods, floods, explosions, lightning strikes, earthquakes, burglaries, acts of terrorism and guarantees all damages that may occur.
- Fire protection is standard in Homeowners insurance. Because the fire is not only your negligence. There may be a malfunction in the electrical installation or in the case of a fire that started in your neighbor, not in the way of you. For this reason, the most safe measure against fire is Homeowners insurance.
- In addition, all cases such as fire, landslide, explosion caused by earthquakes and earthquakes are included in the warranty. In addition, debris removal is another option that you can include in your policy.
- In case of theft, your financial losses can be guaranteed. For this, you need to specify all the valuables in your home. Thanks to your Homeowners insurance, you can compensate for the financial losses resulting from theft.
- One of the most important advantages of Homeowners insurance is that it also meets the fixed installation costs of your home in case of a possible damage. Fixed installations (electricity, water, telephone, natural gas, etc.) are the most important elements of your home. The installation of these installations is one of the most costly jobs at home.
- Thanks to your Homeowners insurance, locksmith, electricity, water etc. You can get free service for repairs and emergencies.
- Damages caused by the storm due to the climatic conditions of the region you live in are also covered by the Homeowners insurance.
- In case of death or permanent disability, you will be paid compensation within the limits specified within your home.
- A further advantage of the Homeowners insurance is the guarantee for tenants. You can place your belongings under the guarantee of your home insurance for your home. In all cases, your goods will be covered by insurance.